UPSC Recruitment 2022: Recruitment on the posts of Stenographer! Click here to know how to apply
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stenographer. Interested candidates can apply through the official website - upsc.gov.in. The last date to apply for UPSC Stenographer Vacancy is November 29, 2022, till 6 PM.
The important date of eligibility for the SSC Steno Vacancy is July 1, 2018. SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 is conducted for various grades and posts under various departments.
Candidates have to fill out their application form online on the UPSC website (upsc.gov.in). In case the applicant has not yet registered in the One Time Registration (OTR) platform, the link of which is already available on the website of the Commission, he/she should register on this platform and thereafter proceed to fill out the online application for the examination.
Applicants can fill out the online application from November 9, 2022 to November 29, 2022 (up to 6:00 PM), after which the link will be deactivated. Candidates must have the printed copy of the online application by the last date of submission of application, i.e. November 29, 2022.
The last date for receipt of the printed copy of the application through proper channel in the Commission is December 15, 2022. E-VI), UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 on or before the prescribed date
UPSC Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- Visit the official website-- upsc.gov.in.
- Click on UPSC Steno Application Link 2022 on the homepage.
- A new login page will open, click on new registration (if not already registered).
- Login using your registered email id and password.
- Apply through login for UPSC Recruitment.
- Submit the details and asked for documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the form for future reference.