UPSC Recruitment 2022: Few days are left to apply for the post of Stenographer, know the vacancy details!
UPSC Recruitment 2022: The application process for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Stenographer posts is about to end soon. Interested candidates can apply through the official website - upsc.gov.in. The last date to apply for UPSC Stenographer Recruitment is November 29, 2022, by 6 PM. SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 is being conducted for various grades and posts under various departments.
Candidates have to fill out their application form online on the UPSC website (upsc.gov.in). In case the applicant has not yet registered in the One Time Registration (OTR) platform, the link of which is already available on the website of the Commission, he/she should register on this platform and thereafter proceed to fill out the online application for the examination.
Applicants can fill out the online application from November 9, 2022, to November 29, 2022 (up to 6:00 PM), after which the link will be disabled. Candidates should have the printed copy of the online application by the last date of submission of the application i.e. November 29, 2022.
The last date for receipt of the printed copy of the application through the proper channel in the Commission is December 15, 2022. Candidates can send the application E-VI to Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 on or before the due date.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- Visit the official website-- upsc.gov.in
- Click on UPSC Steno Application Link 2022 on the homepage
- A new login page will open, click on New Registration (if not already registered)
- Login using your registered email id and password
- Apply Through Login for UPSC Recruitment
- Submit the details and asked documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the form for future references