RSMSSB recruitment 2022: Golden opportunity to apply for 3531 posts know-how!
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) ht ed has started the online application process for the post of Community Health Officer in 2022. Candidates can submit their applications for these posts on the website recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in by 7 December.
RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details: This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up 3531 vacancies for the post of Community Health Officer.
RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022 Age Limit: Candidates' age should be between 21 to 40 years as on 1st January 2023.
RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022 Application Fee: Unreserved / BC / EBC (Creamy Layer) candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 450, while BC / EBC (Non-Creamy Layer), EWS category candidates will have to pay only ₹ 350 Do it. The application fee for SC/ST applicants is ₹250.
RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- Visit the website at recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the link which reads "RECRUITMENT OF COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICER (CONTRACTUAL) - 2022 (RSSB)"
- Register and proceed with the application.
- Login and apply for the desired post.
- Fill out the application form, upload all the required documents and pay the fee.
- Submit the form and take a printout.