Job News: Salary will be more than 1 lakh, recruitment for many posts of Assistant Accountant in UPPCL!
The application process for the post of Assistant Accountant has been started by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. A total of 186 posts will be recruited through this recruitment process. Online applications are being taken for these posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts through this recruitment process by visiting the official website of UPPCL upenergy.in. Let us know in detail about this vacancy through this article –
* How many posts for which category:1. For Reserved Category Candidates - 79 Posts
2. For Economically Weaker Section Candidates - 18 Posts
3. For OBC Category Candidates - 47 Posts
4. For SC Category Candidates - 37 Posts
5. ST For Category - 05 Posts
* Educational Qualification required to apply:
Candidates applying for these posts through this recruitment process must have a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce i.e. B.com.
*Prescribed Age Limit to Apply:Through this recruitment process, the minimum age of 21 and maximum age of 40 years has been fixed for the candidates applying for these posts. However, relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
* Take special care of these dates:
1. Starting Date of Application Process: 08 November 2022
2. Last Date of Application: 28 November 2022
* Apply like this:
1. To apply for these posts through this recruitment process, first of all go to the official website upenergy.in.
2. After that go to the Vacancy/Result on the homepage.
3. Now click on the link of UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Form.
4. After this, now you register and proceed with the application.
5. Now upload all the necessary documents asked after this.
6. After that now pay the fee and submit the form.
7. After the completion of the application process, take out the print at the end.
* The selection process will be like this:
Through this recruitment process, the selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of Computer Based Examination. There will be two parts of the online exam.
* Selected candidates will get salary like this:
Through this recruitment process, the selected candidates will be given a salary of Rs 29,800 to Rs 94,300 per month. Apart from this, the benefit of many government allowances will also be available.