Job News: Apply soon, recruitment for the posts of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer in UP!
Uttar Pradesh Awas and Vikas Parishad (UPAVP) has released the notification for the recruitment of various posts including Assistant Engineer. A total of 182 posts will be recruited through this recruitment process. Eligible candidates can apply for UPAVP AE Recruitment 2022 on the official website sewayojan.up.nic.in. Let us know about this vacancy in detail through this article -
* Recruitment is to be done on these posts:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil) - 16 posts,
2. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) - 4 posts,
3. Junior Engineer (Civil) - 150 Posts
4. Junior Engineer (Electrical) - 12 posts.
*Educational qualification required to apply:
For recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer through this recruitment process, one should have BE / B.Tech degree in a relevant subject from a recognized university or institute. Whereas, it is mandatory to have a diploma for Junior Engineer posts.
*Prescribed Age Limit to Apply:
The minimum age of the applicants applying through this recruitment process is fixed at 21 years and the maximum age is 35 years. However, there will be relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
* Take special care of these dates:
1. Date of Commencement of Application: 29 July 2022
2. Last Date to Apply: 4 August 2022
* Apply this way:
Eligible candidates can apply online for UPAVP JE Recruitment 2022 through the official website sewayojan.up.nic.in on or before 4 August 2022.
* Selected candidates will get a salary like this:
Through this recruitment process, the selected candidates for the posts of Assistant Engineer will be given a salary of up to Rs 35000 per month and for other posts up to Rs 22000 per month.