IFCI Recruitment 2022: Appointment to the post of MD, salary up to Rs 50 lakh, click here to know more!
Candidates are invited to apply for the post of Managing Director in Industrial Finance Corporation of India (IFCI) Limited.
Eligible candidates can apply for these posts by 10 August.
Screening of applications, shortlisting and a personal interview will be conducted for selection to the post of Managing Director of IFCI.
Details About IFCI Recruitment 2022:
Post: Managing Director
CTC up to Rs.50.00 lakhs per annum including rewards and benefits.
Age Criteria: 55 Years
MBA (Finance or Marketing)/Chartered Accountant/CFA/Master-Degree with Degree/Diploma related to Broking/DP Business or Capital Market, Extra qualification with specialization in Stock Market and relevant fields remains an added advantage
Post Qualification Experience:
• At least 20 years of work experience
• 10-15 years of experience (out of 20 years) in Broking and DP business (Institutional and Retail clients).
• The candidate should have worked in a senior-level post in his/her previous organization.
• ACR/APAR in original/attested photocopies of the last 03 years.
• Vigilance Clearance Certificate with no disciplinary proceeding(s) or criminal proceeding(s) pending or contemplated against the concerned officers. • Major/minor fine/ if any imposed on the candidate in the last ten (10) years Yes / No penalty certificate.
How to Apply:
Applicants may send their application in an envelope superscribing "APPLICATION FOR MANAGING DIRECTOR OF IFIN" and submit the same to Industrial Financial Corporation of India Limited.
General Manager (SACD), 13th Floor, IFCI Limited, IFCI Tower, 61, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110 019.