The Censor board didn't cut a single scene in these bold movies
Every year many big and small movies are released in Bollywood. Although not all films can show special performance at the box office, some films go away due to their bold content. Now as soon as the bold content name is taken, the censor board becomes active immediately. Many bold Bollywood films were missed by the censor board, which often cut bold and kissing scenes in James Bond series films. Of course, these films were given an A certificate but the censor board's cut in it is surprising to everyone.
Ram Teri Ganga Maili
- In this film of Raj Kapoor, Mandakini gave bold poses. People had watched this video several times to see her in a thin white wet sari in a song from the film 'Tujhe Bulaye Meri Aakhen'. However, the censor board did not use scissors in this scene.
- The film 'Jism 2', which came in the year 2012, is also included in this list with bold content. Actress Sunny Leone gave very bold scenes in this film. This film was Sunny Leone's first film and since then the audience became crazy about her.
- The film Girlfriend featured lesbian love which was picturized on Isha Koppikar and Amrita Arora. Very bold scenes were filmed between both the actresses in the film.
- The romantic drama film 'Rasleela', released in the year 2012, had very bold scenes which got a lot of discussions. This film was directed by Majid.
- 'Aastha: In the Prison of Spring' was an erotic-drama film released in the year 1997. This bold content film had Rekha and Om Puri in the lead roles.