Sidharth Shukla Funeral: Sidharth's funeral is being done by Brahma Kumari method, mother's and Shehnaaz's weeping bad condition
Actor Siddharth Shukla died on Thursday due to a heart attack. Both the TV and film industries are shocked by the news of his death. His fans were convinced that at the age of 40, someone suddenly left the world like this.
The last process has started at the cremation ground. During this, the media has been stopped only 50 meters away from the ghat. Siddharth Shukla's mother-sister and Shahnaz Gill are in a bad condition.
During this, Siddharth's special friend Shahnaz Gill was seen crying at Shanshan Ghat.
An ambulance has left Cooper Hospital carrying the body of Siddharth Shukla. Oshiwara has reached close to Siddharth at the cremation ground and Siddharth Shukla's house.
- Sidharth's fans are gathering outside the Cooper Hospital to get the last glimpse of their favorite star. The police are trying to control the crowd.
- There are reports of Siddharth Shukla's body being taken directly to the cremation ground instead of his home and Brahma Kumari. All the last actions of Siddharth will take place in the crematorium itself.
- Cooper is standing outside the hospital adorned with flowers in which the body of Siddharth Shukla will be taken for the last journey. Earlier the news was coming that Siddharth's body would be taken home first where some work is to be done before the last action. Asim Riaz and others have reached Siddharth's house with his fellow artist Arjun Bijlani.
- According to media reports, the primary post-mortem report has been handed over to the police by Cooper Hospital. According to this report, no injury marks have been found on Siddharth's body, a detailed report is likely after a chemical investigation.
- It is being said in the reports that a sample has been preserved for the viscera report of Siddharth Shukla. According to the report given by the doctors, preparations are also being made to do histopathological study for whether he was suffering from any chronic disease or not.
- The body of Siddhartha has been kept in the hospital itself. Today it will be handed over to the family as well. The body of Siddharth will reach his residence in Mumbai after which his last rites will be performed.