10 biggest Bollywood box office clashes: These 20 biggest Bollywood films were released on the same day
Bollywood superstars are looking for the release of their films for Diwali, Eid, and Christmas, or the big weekend.
Bollywood Box Office Clashes: There is a trend in Bollywood to release films on special occasions. Every Bollywood star wants to release films on the occasion of Diwali, Eid, and Christmas, but not everyone gets a chance to release films on these special occasions. Only films of Salman, Shahrukh, Aamir, Akshay, Ajay, and Hrithik get released on these special occasions. Other actors also shy away from releasing their films with the films of these stars. But sometimes it also happens that the films of two big stars get released on the same day.
Today we are going to tell you about some such Bollywood films, which were released in theaters on the same day and were also a hit at the box office.
1- Dil - Ghayal (1990)
- Aamir Khan's film 'Dil' and Sunny Deol's film 'Ghayal' were released together on 22 June 1990. During this, both these films proved to be a super hit at the box office. Aamir's 'Dill earned Rs 10 crore and Sunny's 'Ghayal' earned Rs 9.5 crore.
2- Fatal - Raja Hindustani
- Sunny Deol's film 'Ghatak' and Aamir Khan's film 'Raja Hindustani' were knocked in theaters on 15 November 1996. Both these films also proved to be a super hit at the box office. During this, 'Ghatak' earned Rs 44 crore, while 'Raja Hindustani' earned Rs 43 crore.
3- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai - Bade Miyan Chote Miyan (1998)
- Shahrukh-Kajol's ' Kuch Kuch Hota Hai ' and Amitabh-Govinda's pair 'Bade Miyan Chote Miyan' were released on 16 October 1998. During this, ' Kuch Kuch Hota Hai ' earned Rs 46.87 crore at the box office, while 'Bade Miyan Chote Miyan' earned Rs 42 crore.
4- Gadar - Lagaan (2001)
- This was the third time that Sunny Deol and Aamir Khan clashed at the box office on the same day on 15 June 2001 through the films 'Gadar' and 'Lagaan'. During this, 'Gadar' earned Rs 112 crore, while 'Lagaan' earned Rs 46 crore.
5- Veer Zaara - Aitraaz (2004)
- Shahrukh Khan starrer 'Veer Zara' and Akshay Kumar starrer 'Aitraaz' were released on 12 November 2004. During this, 'Veer Zara' earned Rs 41.86 crore, while ' Aitraaz ' made in a very low budget earned Rs 16 crore.
6- Taare Zameen Par - Welcome (2007)
- Aamir Khan's film 'Taare Zameen Par' and Akshay Kumar's film 'Welcome' were released in theaters on the same day on 21 December 2007. During this time 'Welcome' had earned Rs 70 crore at the box office, while 'Taare Zameen Par' also earned Rs 61.83 crore.
7- Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Son of Sardar (2012)
- Shahrukh Khan starrer 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' and Ajay Devgan starrer 'Son of Sardar' was simultaneously released in theaters on 13 November 2012. During this period 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' earned Rs 120.65 crore, while 'Son of Sardar' earned Rs 105.03 crore.
8- A Dil Hai Mushkil - Shivaay (2016)
- Ranbir Kapoor starrer 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil ' and Ajay Devgan's film 'Shivaay' were released on the same day on 28 October 2016. The 'is a hard heart "of Rs 112.14 crore, while' except ' Rs 100.33 crore was earned.
9- Raees - Kaabil (2017)
- Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Raees' and Hrithik Roshan starrer ' Kaabil ' were released simultaneously in theaters on 25 January 2017. During this period, 'Raees' did a business of Rs 139.21 crore at the box office while Kaabil did a business of Rs 103.84 crore.
10- Bang Bang - Haider
- Hrithik Roshan starrer 'Bang Bang' and Shahid Kapoor starrer 'Haider' was released on the same day on 2 October 2014. Both these films were hits at the box office. During this, 'Bang Bang' earned Rs 332 crore, while 'Haider' made in a very low budget earned Rs 98.17 crore.
Which of these combo movies did you watch?