SBI recruitment 2023: Application process started for 107 posts, know how to apply!
PC: The Quint
State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the recruitment for 107 posts of Clerical Cadre ((Reserved for Ex-servicemen /Ex-CAPF/AR only) and Control Room Operators (Reserved for Ex-servicemen/ State Fire Service Personnel/Ex-CAPF/AR). Applications have been invited for the post. The application process will start on 6th September and the last date for submission of the application form is 10th October.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details: This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 107 vacancies, out of which 89 vacancies are for the post of Control Room Operator in the Clerical Cadre and 18 vacancies are for the post of Armourers.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: The selection process consists of an Online Examination for 100 marks and an Interview for 25 marks. Written examinations will be conducted online. The online written examination will be tentatively held in November/December 2023.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Age Limit: The minimum age of candidates for the Armorer post should be 20 years and the maximum age of candidates should be 45 years. Candidates' minimum age should be 20 years for the post of Control Room Operator and maximum age should be 48 years for Ex-Serviceman/Ex-CAPF/AR and 35 years for State Fire Service Personnel.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Application Fee: Candidates are not required to pay the application fee.
SBI Recruitment 2023: Know how to apply
Visit the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in.
Click on the Career tab on the homepage
- A new page will open where candidates will be able to click on Recruitment for the Post of Armourers (Reserved for Ex-servicemen /Ex-CAPF/AR only) & Control Room Operators in the Clerical Cadre (Reserved for Ex-servicemen/ State Fire Service Personnel/ You have to click on “Ex-CAPF/AR only)ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ARMOURERS/2023-24/13”.
- Enter log in details or registration details.
- Fill out the application form and upload the documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Keep a hard copy of it with you for further need.