OSEPA Odisha Junior Teacher Recruitment 2023: The registration process started today, know how to apply!
PC: Business Insider India
Odisha School Education Program Authority (OSEPA) will start the online registration process for Junior Teacher Recruitment 2023 today. Candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply from 12 September to 10 October at osepa.odisha.gov.in.
This recruitment drive is for 20,000 Junior Teacher (Planned) vacancies in primary and upper primary schools in Odisha.
Notification, examination syllabus, list of required documents, district-wise vacancies, and other relevant information are hosted on the Junior Teacher Recruitment Portal on the OSEPA portal. Click here to access it.
Candidates have to apply online only. Applications will not be accepted through any other means.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and the list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Computer Based Examination.
Steps to Apply for Odisha Junior Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Visit the website osepa.odisha.gov.in.
- Open the Junior Teacher Recruitment 2023 link on the home page.
- Read the instructions and proceed to fill out the application form.
- Register and log in to fill out the application form.
- Enter the requested information and submit the form after uploading the required documents.
- Save a copy of the last page for future use.