NSE BSE 30 September 2021: Market opens flat, Sensex opens below 59500, Nifty gains marginally
The Sensex opened at 59,456.56 with a gain of 43.29 points or 0.07 percent. On the other hand, Nifty opened with a marginal gain of 8.10 points (0.05 percent) at the 17,719.40 level.
- Today, the fourth trading day of the week i.e. on Thursday, the stock market opened on a flat level. The Bombay Stock Exchange's major index Sensex opened at 59,456.56 with a gain of 43.29 points or 0.07 percent. On the other hand, the Nifty of the National Stock Exchange opened with a marginal gain of 8.10 points (0.05 percent) at the level of 17,719.40. In early trade, 1326 shares rose, 340 shares declined and 80 shares remained unchanged. Last week, the BSE 30-share Sensex was up 1,032.58 points or 1.74 percent.
Share Market - Photo: PTI
Condition of big stocks
- Talking about the big stocks, during the early trade today, Power Grid, Tata Steel, ITC, Dr. Reddy, Bharti Airtel, Bajaj Finserv, L&T, Bajaj Finance, UltraTech Cement, Sun Pharma, NTPC, M&M, Asian Paints HCL Tech, Infosys and IndusInd Bank shares opened on the green mark. On the other hand, shares of Reliance, Hindustan Unilever, HDFC, Tech Mahindra, Axis Bank, Nestle India, TCS, Titan, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, SBI, Bajaj Auto, Maruti, and Kotak Bank opened on the red mark.
This was the condition of the stock market during the pre-open
- During the pre-open at 9.02 am, the Sensex was up 216.84 points (0.36 percent) at the level of 59,630.11. While the Nifty was up 24.50 points (0.14 percent) at 17,735.80.
The market capitalization of all top 10 companies of Sensex increased
- Last week, the market capitalization of the top 10 Sensex companies increased by a total of Rs 1,56,317.17 crore. Reliance Industries retained the first position in the list of top 10 companies. It was followed by TCS, HDFC Bank, Infosys, Hindustan Unilever, HDFC, ICICI Bank, Bajaj Finance, Bharti Airtel, and Kotak Mahindra Bank respectively.
Sensex opened on a red mark on Wednesday
- The stock market opened on the red mark on Wednesday. The Sensex opened at 59,217.88, down 449.72 points or 0.75 percent. On the other hand, Nifty opened at 17,626.80 with a decline of 121.80 points (0.69 percent).
The market closed on the red mark in the last session
In the last session, the stock market closed on the red mark after the day's volatility. The Sensex closed at 59,413.27, down 254.33 points (0.43 per cent). On the other hand, the Nifty closed at 17,711.30, down 37.30 points (0.21 percent).