NSE BSE 13 October 2021: Market open at the highest level, Sensex 60400 and Nifty cross 18 thousand
Wed, 13 Oct 2021|
- The Sensex opened at 60485.32 with a gain of 201.01 points or 0.33 percent. On the other hand, Nifty opened at 18074.50 with a gain of 82.50 points (0.46 percent).
- Today the stock market opened at the highest level on Wednesday, the third trading day of the week. The Bombay Stock Exchange's major index Sensex opened at 60485.32 with a gain of 201.01 points or 0.33 percent. On the other hand, the Nifty of the National Stock Exchange opened at 18074.50 with a gain of 82.50 points (0.46 percent). Today 1480 shares rose, 407 shares declined and 74 shares remained unchanged. Last week, the 30-share BSE Sensex was up 1,293.48 points or 2.20 percent. The stock market will remain closed on 'Dussehra' on Friday.
Condition of big stocks
- Talking about the big stocks, Tech Mahindra, M&M, Asian Paints, Kotak Bank, L&T, Power Grid, Bajaj Finance, ICICI Bank, NTPC, Bajaj Auto, Bajaj Finserv, HCL Tech, Reliance during early trade today, ITC, HDFC Bank, Bharti Airtel, TCS, UltraTech Cement, IndusInd Bank, HDFC, Axis Bank, Dr. Reddy, Sun Pharma, SBI, Maruti, Titan, and Nestle India shares opened on the green mark. On the other hand, the shares of Tata Steel, Hindustan Unilever, and Infosys opened on the red mark.
This was the condition of the stock market during the pre-open
- During the pre-open, the Sensex was up 438.17 points (0.73 percent) at the level of 60722.48 at 9.02 am. While the Nifty was up 153.20 points (0.85 percent) at 18145.20.
Sensex opened on a red mark on Tuesday
- On Tuesday, the Sensex opened at 60018.70, down 117.08 points or 0.19 percent. On the other hand, the Nifty opened with a decline of 11.70 points (0.07 percent) at the level of 17934.30.
The market closed on the green mark in the last session
- In the previous session, the stock market closed on the green mark after the day's volatility. The Sensex closed at 60,284.31 with a gain of 148.53 points (0.25 percent). On the other hand, Nifty closed at 17,991.95 with a gain of 46.00 points (0.26 percent).