NPCIL recruitment 2023: Recruitment for 128 deputy managers and other posts, know how to apply!
Photo Credit: The Financial Express
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Deputy Manager and Junior Hindi Translator posts. The application process started today, May 12 and the last date to submit the application form is May 29. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website npcilcareers.co.in.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details: This recruitment drive aims to fill 128 posts. For other information related to the posts, see the official notification.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Application Fee: The application fee is Rs.500 for the post of Deputy Manager and Rs.150 for the post of Junior Hindi Translator.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit: Candidates' age should be between 18 to 30 years for the Deputy Manager post. For the post of Junior Hindi Translator, the age of candidate should be between 18 to 28 years.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Know how to apply
- Visit the official website npcilcareers.co.in.
- Click on the Careers tab on the homepage.
- Click on the link to apply for the posts of Deputy Manager and Junior Hindi Translator.
- Register yourself and log in to apply.
- Fill out the application form, and upload all required documents.
- Download the form and take a printout