IPO in October: IPO of 5 companies including Paytm can be launched this month, know details
Every company wants to take advantage of the bull run of the Indian stock market and the opening of a large number of new Demat accounts. In the month of October also, many companies are preparing to launch their IPO. These include Nykaa, Paytm, Policybazaar, Go Fashions, and Sapphire Foods.
IPO in October 2021: India's IPO market is in tremendous growth this year. In the first nine months of this year, companies have raised record funds from IPOs. This figure is the highest in the last 20 years. There are only three more months left this year. If the pace of the IPO market remains the same, then this year will be a record.
Every company wants to take advantage of the bull run of the Indian stock market. After Corona, every company wants to take advantage of opening a large number of new Demat accounts. In the month of October also, many companies are preparing to launch their IPO. These include Nykaa, Paytm, Policybazaar, Go Fashions, and Sapphire Foods. Let us know in detail.
- This first unicorn startup led by a woman is preparing to raise Rs 4000 crore through IPO. According to the DRHP, both the promoter and the investor in the company want to offload their stake through OFS up to 43.1 million shares. Wants to raise Rs 525 crore by issuing fresh equity. This profitable startup is an online beauty and wellness products aggregator company. After the IPO, the promoter family of the company will continue to hold a 51 percent stake in the company.
- The payments company backed by SoftBank and Ant Group is planning to launch an IPO before Diwali. The company is currently awaiting the approval of market regulator SEBI. According to sources, along with financial investors, sovereign wealth funds are also keen to participate in the IPO as anchor investors. The $2.2 billion IPO will include both OFS and equity issues. This will be the biggest IPO in a decade.
- It is an online insurance aggregator, which had filed applications for an IPO of Rs 6017 crore in August. Major PE investor SVF Python II (SoftBank) seeks to reduce stake through this issue of OFS and fresh equity issuance. According to the company, the proceeds will be used to explore new opportunities to grow its consumer base.
- The firm that runs women's bottom-wear brand Go Colors has filed IPO papers with SEBI in August. The IPO consists of fresh issue of equity shares up to Rs 125 crore and offer-for-sale (OFS) of 12,878,389 equity shares by the promoter and existing shareholders. The fresh proceeds raised through the issue will be used for setting up 120 exclusive brand outlets, meeting working capital requirements, and for general corporate purposes.
- After Barbecue Nation, another company is ready to debut in the QSR segment. Operators of KFC and Pizza Hut will issue an IPO, which will be purely OFS as per DRHP. Under the offer, QSR Management Trust will sell 8.50 lakh shares, Sapphire Foods Mauritius Ltd will sell 55.69 lakh shares, WWD Ruby Ltd will sell 48.46 lakh shares and Amethyst will sell 39.62 lakh shares.