SIP Calculator Online: In this plan of HDFC, make Rs 9 lakh with SIP of Rs 10 thousand, Know more about it...
HDFC Retirement Savings Fund Equity Plan: Everyone worries about retirement the most after their job. For this, he starts investing some money during his working days, so that he can get a good fund after retirement. We are going to tell you about such an investment plan. This is HDFC Retirement Savings Fund – Equity Plan. Under this plan, investors have got a good return of 25.45% in the last 3 years.
In the last 3 and 5 years, the scheme has proved to be the best performing scheme in its category in terms of returns. Mutual Fund SIP Calculator shows that if an investor has made a monthly SIP of Rs 10,000 in the Direct Plan to Equity Plan of HDFC Retirement Savings Fund ), his assets can increase to Rs 5.4 lakh in 3 years. With a SIP of Rs 15,000 in this scheme, the wealth of this investor can increase to Rs 8.15 lakh in 3 years, while the monthly SIP of Rs 5000 can increase to Rs 2.71 lakh in 3 years.
Understand the complete plan like this
Let us tell you that this scheme has a lock-in period. You cannot withdraw money till the age of 5 years or the age of retirement, whichever is earlier. The 5-year return of this fund has been around 15.5 per cent under the direct plan and 14.03 per cent under the regular plan. The monthly SIP of Rs 10,000 increases to Rs 9 lakh in 5 years at a 15.5 per cent return recorded under the direct plan. A SIP of Rs 15,000 per month in this direct plan returns Rs 13.6 lakh in 5 years.
What are the figures?
Under the regular scheme, the 3-year return of this scheme has been around 23.90 per cent. The return for the last 1 year has been 9.27% under the direct plan and 7.89% under the regular plan.
Keep these things in mind
- If you invest in mutual funds for retirement planning, you should always consult a professional financial advisor.
- Investing based on past returns can put your hard-earned money at risk. Mutual fund returns are subject to market risks, there is no guarantee that a fund will repeat its past performance.
- HDFC Retirement Savings Fund Equity Plan is a notified tax saving cum pension scheme. The fund invests at least 80 per cent of the portfolio in equities and equity-related instruments.
- The NAV of HDFC Retirement Savings Fund Equity Plan – Direct _Plan Growth Option as of 7th September 2022 was Rs 33.440. The NAV of HDFC Retirement Savings Fund Equity Plan - Regular - Growth Option as on September 7, 2022, was Rs 30.4910.
- HDFC Retirement Savings Fund-Equity Plan comes under the “Very High” risk category. Investors should be more careful. In this, other options with less risk are also being considered.
- HDFC Retirement Savings Fund Equity Plan is an open-ended retirement solution-oriented scheme with a lock-in period of 5 years or till the age of retirement (whichever is earlier).