SBI Net banking: How to start SBI Netbanking by sitting at home, Know the whole process here...
Net banking is necessary for everyone in today's time. If you use it, you can do all your bank work sitting at home. But if you do not have net banking, then there can be a problem. SBI has given many such facilities for the people so that the customers are comfortable. If you also have an SBI account, then the news is for you. We are telling you how you can start SBI net banking.
SBI's netbanking is better than others
SBI Net Banking is considered better than other banks. Through SBI net banking, you can easily do work like passbook printing, fund transfer, getting a new debit card and ordering demand drafts and check-books. If you do not have SBI NetBanking or have not yet registered for it, then you can do so very easily.
How to Activate SBI Net Banking?
The way to start SBI NetBanking is very easy. The bank gives you a kit for this. It is like a paper. In which the first details of your netbanking are there. Once it is there, you can easily log-in directly using User ID and Password. But if you have not received the Internet Banking Kit from the bank, you can directly register for NetBanking using your ATM card. But your account should be single. If you have a joint account then you may have to visit the branch.
How to Register for NetBanking?
- Visit SBI NetBanking Portal https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/newuserreg.htm
- Click on 'New User Registration/Activation'
- First time registrants choose the option of 'New User Registration' and click on 'Next'
- Now fill the details like account number, passbook, CIF number, branch code, registered mobile number
- Enter captcha code and submit
- Enter OTP and click on confirm option
- Select the ATM card option and click on submit
- If you do not have an ATM card, then you have to go to the bank and activate the Internet banking service.
- Complete the registration and activate internet banking service in your account
- Enter the requested information on the Debit Card Validation page
- You must create a username. Username must be unique and you remember it
- Note that no changes can be made after registration.
- then create login password
- Confirm password and click on submit option
- Now the registration will be completed.
- Keep these things in mind while opening SBI net banking
Keep your ATM card with you to activate net banking
-Enter the number given while opening the account
-Keep passbook and check book with you. From there you can get account number, CIF number and branch information