SBI Alert! Know how to link SBI bank account with Aadhaar card online and offline
Linking an Aadhar card with an SBI bank account is free and can be done both online and offline.
Aadhar card is an essential document for Indian citizens, which can be used as identity proof. At the same time, now Aadhar card is being linked with PAN, Voter ID, and other documents. If you also want to link your aadhar card with your bank account then here you will get complete information that how you can link your aadhar card with SBI bank.
Linking an Aadhar card with an SBI bank account is free and can be done both online and offline. Here is a step-by-step procedure on how to link your Aadhar card with your SBI bank account using internet banking, the YONO app, ATM, etc.
How to link an Aadhar card with a bank account?
There are a few ways you can link your Aadhar card with your SBI account. You can use this process if you are registered with SBI Net Banking. If you haven't received your login details yet, you can contact the bank. To link Aadhaar with Net Banking, first go to onlinesbi.com.
- Next, navigate to the Personal Banking section and click on 'My Account on the left page.
- Now select the SBI account number to which you want to link your Aadhar card.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and submit a request. After some time your account will be linked with Aadhaar.
- You will see the last two digits of your registered mobile number.
- This number should be linked with Aadhar and a bank account.
Aadhar card can also be linked with an SBI account through the YONO app
- First, log in to the app.
- Now go to the Menu tab and click on “Service Request”.
- Click on 'Settings' and then go to 'Manage Profile'.
- After that enter your Aadhaar number and finish the process.
- You will get an update via text.
Aadhar card can also be linked with an account from the SBI website
- First of all, go to sbi.co.in or bank.sbi.
- Now under the Announcement section select Aadhaar Linking for All SBI Customers.
- Enter the captcha code and your account number.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number via SMS.
- Click on the option on the screen and link the Aadhaar number.
- You will get the linking status on your mobile number.
Offline Methods to Link Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account
You can link your Aadhar card through SMS. You can use this facility only if you have linked your SBI Bank account with your mobile number. You can send an Aadhaar linking to 567676 from your registered mobile number. You can also link the Aadhar card with the account by visiting the bank branch.