Petrol Price Today: Rise in crude oil continues, know the rate of petrol-diesel increased or decreased in your city..
Petrol-Diesel Price Today 20th September: The rate of crude oil in the international market has been declining for the last two months. But there was a slight increase in the price of crude oil in the market which closed on Monday evening. Despite this, the price of crude is running at a record low level. The fall in crude did not have any effect on the price of oil in the domestic market. Petrol-Diesel prices have remained at the level of the last four months.
Considering giving relief package
To compensate for the losses of the oil companies, the government is considering a relief package of Rs 20000 crore. With this move, there is a possibility of reduction in the price of petrol and diesel along with LPG in the coming time. On September 1, the price of commercial gas cylinders was cut by the oil companies. With the fall in crude, companies have reached a position to compensate for the cost of petrol and LPG.
Earlier, about four months ago, on 22 May, the Central Government had reduced the excise duty on petrol and diesel. After which there was a change in the price. After this, the rate of petrol and diesel has also changed in Maharashtra and Meghalaya. On Tuesday morning, the price of WTI crude reached $ 86.01 per barrel. Whereas Brent crude was seen at $ 92.40 per barrel.
City & Oil Price (Petrol-Diesel Price on 20th September)
Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per liter
- Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
– Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
– Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
– Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Rs 97.18 in Gurugram and Rs 90.05 per liter of diesel
– Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
– Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
– Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
– Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
Check your city rates like this
To know about the new rates of petrol and diesel, oil companies give the facility of checking the price through SMS. To check the rate, the consumer of Indian Oil (IOC) has to write RSP