Petrol Price Today: Crude rises, latest rates of petrol and diesel released, Check the rates here...
Petrol-Diesel Price Today 19th September: The price of crude oil is seeing a decline at the international level for the last few days. But on Monday morning there was a slight increase in the price of crude. However, crude is currently running at a low of 7 months. Despite the fall in crude, there was no reduction in the price of oil in the domestic market. Petrol-Diesel prices remain at the old level.
Last changed on 22 May
The last change in the rate of petrol and diesel was on 22 May 2022. At that time, a big relief was given to the public by cutting the excise duty on behalf of the government. At that time there was a change in the price in the whole country simultaneously. After this, oil prices changed in Maharashtra and Meghalaya. On September 1, oil companies cut the price of commercial gas cylinders.
Due to the fall in the price of crude, the oil companies have reached a position to compensate for the loss in petrol and LPG. On Monday morning, the price of WTI crude reached $ 85.82 per barrel. At the same time, Brent crude was seen at $ 92.15 per barrel. After the formation of Shinde government in Maharashtra, a reduction of Rs 5 on petrol and Rs 3 on diesel was done in the state.
City & Oil Price (Petrol-Diesel Price on 19th September)
- Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
- Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per liter
- Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
- Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
– Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
– Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
– Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Rs 97.18 in Gurugram and Rs 90.05 per liter of diesel
– Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
– Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
– Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
– Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
Check Your City Rate
To know about the new rates of petrol and diesel, oil companies give the facility of checking the price through SMS. To check the rate, the consumer of Indian Oil (IOC) has to write RSP