Petrol Price Today: Crude oil price picks up again, know the new rate of petrol and diesel..
Petrol-Diesel Price Today 30th August: The price of crude oil is increasing again in the international market. Crude, which went up to the level of $ 90 per barrel last day, has now crossed $ 100. However, the rates of petrol-diesel in the domestic market remain at the old level. Apart from Meghalaya and Maharashtra, the price of petrol was changed three months ago in all the states.
Crude crosses $100
Earlier on May 22, the central government had given a big relief by reducing the excise duty on the price of oil. On Tuesday morning, the price of WTI crude reached $ 96.77 per barrel. Whereas Brent crude was seen at $104.7 per barrel. On Thursday itself, the Meghalaya government has increased the price of petrol and diesel by about Rs 1.5. Last days after the formation of the new government, the Shinde government of Maharashtra had given relief by reducing Rs 5 on petrol and Rs 3 on diesel. Earlier on May 22, due to the reduction in excise duty by the Modi government, petrol became cheaper by Rs 8 and diesel by Rs 6. Soon after this, some state governments also reduced VAT.
Today's Price in Your City (Petrol-Diesel Price on 30th August)
-Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
-Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per liter
- Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
-Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
– Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
– Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
– Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Rs 97.18 in Gurugram and Rs 90.05 per liter of diesel
– Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
– Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
– Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
– Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
Check your city rates
To check the latest rates of petrol and diesel, oil companies provide the facility to check rates through SMS. To check the rate, the consumer of Indian Oil (IOC) has to write RSP