Petrol Diesel Price: Oil companies have released the new rates, Check here...
Petrol Diesel Prices: Amidst the volatility in the prices of crude oil in the global market, the government oil companies have released the retail rates of petrol and diesel on Sunday morning. Government oil companies have once again not made any change in the retail prices of petrol and diesel released this morning. Petrol in Delhi is still getting Rs 96.72 a liter. If we talk about crude, then it has now reached $ 104 per barrel.
Petrol and diesel prices in all four metros
– Petrol in Delhi Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
– Petrol in Mumbai Rs 106.31 and diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
– Petrol in Chennai Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
– Petrol in Kolkata Rs 106.03 and diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
New prices continue in these cities too
- Petrol in Noida has become Rs 96.79 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter.
- Petrol in Lucknow has become Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter.
- In Patna, petrol has become Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter.
– Petrol in Port Blair has become Rs 84.10 and diesel Rs 79.74 per liter.
New rates are released every morning at 6 am
Petrol and diesel prices change every day at 6 am. The new rates are applicable from 6 am onwards. After adding excise duty, dealer commission, VAT and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price becomes almost double of the original price. This is the reason why the prices of petrol and diesel appear so high.
You can know today's latest price like this
You can also know the daily rate of petrol diesel through SMS (How to check diesel petrol price daily). Indian Oil customers can get information by sending RSP and their city code to 9224992249 number and BPCL consumers by sending RSP and their city code to 9223112222 number. At the same time, HPCL consumers can find out the price by writing HPPrice and their city code and sending it to the number 9222201122.