Petrol Diesel Price: Oil companies have released the latest rates of Petrol and Diesel, Check here...
Petrol-Diesel Price Today 16th July 2022: Government oil companies have released new rates of petrol and diesel for today (July 16). The government has continued the relief in the prices of petrol and diesel even today. The last time on May 21, the central government had announced to reduce the prices of petrol and diesel. On May 21, the Modi government at the Center had reduced the excise duty on petrol and diesel. After this, petrol became cheaper by Rs 9.50 and diesel by Rs 7 per liter across the country.
Petrol and diesel became cheaper in Pakistan
In the neighboring country of Pakistan, which is facing inflation, the government has given some relief to the public. Petrol and diesel prices have been reduced in Pakistan. Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif has cut the price of petrol by Rs 18.50 per liter and diesel by Rs 40.54 per liter. Ever since Shahbaz Sharif's government was formed in Pakistan, since then petrol and diesel have been made cheaper four times.
New rates released
Addressing the country, Pakistani PM Shahbaz Sharif said that the prices of crude oil have come down continuously. Crude oil has come down below $100 per barrel. In view of this, the government has taken this decision. He said that now the prices of petrol and diesel will be further reduced. Let us tell you that the new price of petrol in Pakistan is Rs 230.24 per liter, while diesel has gone up to Rs 236 per liter.
What is today's price in India?
-Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
-Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per liter
- Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
-Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
– Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
– Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
– Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
– Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Rs 97.18 in Gurugram and Rs 90.05 per liter of diesel
– Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
– Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
– Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter