Petrol Diesel Price: Crude oil prices continue to fluctuate, Check the latest rates here...
Petrol-Diesel Price Today 30th July 2022: These days fluctuations in crude oil prices are being seen. Crude oil has seen a slight increase. But even after this, the prices of petrol and diesel have been kept stable. There has been no change in the rate of petrol and diesel for the last 70 days. The last time the Modi government at the Center reduced the excise duty on petrol and diesel on 21 May. After this, petrol became cheaper by Rs 9.50 and diesel by Rs 7 per liter across the country.
Petrol and diesel rates will not increase in UP
Significantly, there has been a slight increase in the prices of crude oil on Thursday and Friday. But in the meantime, the prices of petrol and diesel are stable. UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has announced that VAT on petrol and diesel will not increase in the state. This means that now the rates of petrol and diesel will not increase in UP too.
What is the price of your city?
- Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
- Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per liter
- Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
- Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
– Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
– Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
– Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
– Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Rs 97.18 in Gurugram and Rs 90.05 per liter of diesel
– Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
– Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
– Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
The cheapest petrol and diesel available here
While inflation is touching the sky across the country, the cheapest petrol and diesel is being sold in Port Blair. Petrol is being sold at Rs 84.10 and diesel at Rs 79.74 per liter in Port Blair. Recently, the Maharashtra government had given a relief of Rs 5 per liter on petrol and Rs 3 per liter on diesel.