Job News: By July 18, you can apply for recruitment to the post of Plant Manager! Click here to know the essential qualifications!
Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications for the Plant Manager posts. A total of 22 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment process. Candidates can apply till the last date prescribed. Candidates can apply for these posts through the official website apsc.nic.in till 18 July 2022. Let us know about this vacancy in detail -
* Take special care of these dates:
1. Starting Date of Application – 18 June 2022
2. Last Date of Application – 18 July 2022
*Educational qualification required to apply:
Candidates applying for these posts should have a bachelor's degree in dairy technology from any recognized university. For more educational qualifications and other information related to this recruitment, candidates can check the notification released on the official website.
* Age limit for recruitment to these posts:
Applicant age should be between 21 years to 38 years. The age of the applicant will be calculated from January 1, 2022. The upper age limit is relaxable by three years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
* Apply this way:
1. Firstly candidates go to the official website apsc.nic.in.
2. Go to the Recruitment Advertisements section given on the home page.
3. Here Plant Manager and its equivalent Post viz. Chilling Plant Supervisor/ Milk Tester/ Asstt. Rural Dairy Extension Officer(ARDEO)/ Asstt. Distribution Officer (ADO) under Dairy Development Department, Assam. Click on the apply link (Class-I Class-B Junior Grade).
4. Upload the required details and documents.
5. Pay the application fee and submit.
*Application Fee for Candidates:
The application fee has been fixed at Rs 285.40 for the general category, Rs 185.40 for OBC and SC, and ST categories.