Job News: Applications can be made till August 22, recruitment for various posts including Deputy Collector!
Applications have been invited for various vacant posts including Deputy Collector. The process of application for these posts (Sarkari Naukri 2022) is going on. A total of 92 posts will be recruited through this recruitment process. Candidates can apply through the official website tnpsc.gov.in till 22 August 2022. Candidates can apply for these posts on or before the stipulated last date. Let us know about these vacancies in detail through this article -
* Recruitment is to be done on these posts:
1. Deputy Collector – 18 Posts
2. Deputy Registrar (Co-operative Society) – 13 Posts
3. Assistant Director (Vikas Rural) – 7 Posts
4. Deputy Superintendent of Police – 26 Posts
5. District Employment Officer (Tamil Nadu Common Service) – 3 Posts
6. Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax) – 25 Posts
*Educational qualification required to apply:
Candidates applying for the posts of Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes) through this recruitment process must have a degree in commerce and law from any recognized university. For more educational qualifications and more information related to this recruitment, candidates can see the notification released on the official website.
*Prescribed Age Limit to Apply:
Through this recruitment process, the maximum age of the candidates has been fixed at 39 years for some posts and 40 years for some posts. There is a relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved category applicants.
* Take special care of these dates:
1. Starting Date of Application – 21 July 2022
2. Last Date of Application – 22 August 2022
* Apply like this:
1. To apply for these posts, candidates first go to the official website tnpsc.gov.in.
2. Go to the Notification section given on the home page.
3. Here click on the link of Apply Now on COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION-I (GROUP- I SERVICES).
4. Now register by entering your mail id etc.
5. Upload the required details and documents.
6. Pay the application fee and submit.
* The selection process will be like this:
Through this recruitment process, applicants will be selected for these various posts through preliminary examination, main examination, and interview.