Amazing: Five most dangerous bridges in the world
There are many such dangerous places in the country and the world, about which one gets goosebumps on hearing about it. Often these places are visited by many tourists to get an exciting experience. In this connection, today we are going to tell you about the five most dangerous bridges in the world. The condition of people becomes worse while crossing these bridges. Let us know about them in detail -
Carrick a Rede Rope Bridge, UK
- Carrick A Rede Rope Bridge is one of the most dangerous bridges in the world. The length of this bridge is about 20 meters and it is at a height of about 30 meters from the rocks below. Many tourists from all over the world come here to enjoy the thrill of this bridge. It is worth noting that in the last few years, the number of tourists visiting this place has increased.
Hussaini Hanging Bridge, Pakistan
- The Hussaini Hanging Bridge located in Pakistan is counted among the most dangerous bridges in the world. It is located in the Gilgit-Baltistan region of Pakistan. This bridge is built over the Hunza River, which serves to connect the two villages. It is very dangerous to cross this bridge.
Langkawi Sky Bridge, Malaysia
- Langkawi Sky Bridge was completed in the year 2004. This is the longest curved bridge in the world. It is counted among the most dangerous bridges in the world. It is situated at an altitude of about 660 meters. Due to its uniqueness, many tourists often come here to take the thrill of it.
Royal Gorge Bridge, USA
- The Royal Gorge Bridge is located over the Arkansas River. Its height is about 955 feet. It is the tallest suspension bridge in America. Its name is also included in the list of dangerous bridges. This bridge was constructed in the year 1929. A large number of tourists visit this place to get the thrill.
Glass Bottom Bridge, China
- Glass Bottom Bridge is located in China. The entire bridge is made of glass. For this reason, when walking on top of it, the depth below is visible. For this reason, many people are not able to cross it completely due to fear. They come back midway. It is built at an altitude of about 1230 feet. The length of this bridge is 984 feet. Its name is included in the highest bridge in the world.