New Hyundai Venue - These things make it special
Hyundai Motor India recently launched the facelift Venue in the country.
This is the first major update for Venue in 3 years since it was introduced in May 2019
Look and Design
- The new Venue gets major styling changes at the front and rear
- The front nose styling of the car resembles that of the full-size Hyundai Palisade SUV
- Front Styling Elements Upcoming Tucson SUV and Creta Facelift
- Like, the new Venue gets a fully digital instrument cluster with customizable themes, an updated 8-inch touchscreen system with in-built navigation
- The new software supports 60 BlueLink connected car features and over-the-air updates and also supports 10 regional languages
- Over 30 safety features include 6 airbags, automatic headlamps, cornering lamps, rear parking assist camera, VSM, TPMS, hill assist control, ABS, and ESC.
- The new Venue gets the option of a 1.5-liter CRDi diesel engine as well as a 1.0-liter Turbo GDi and a 1.2-liter MPi Kappa petrol engine.
- The 2022 Venue facelift gets three drive modes - Normal, Eco, and Sport
- The price of the new 2022 Hyundai Venue Facelift starts at Rs 7.53 lakhs and goes up to Rs 9.99 lakhs
The SUV can be booked online or at Hyundai dealerships by paying a token amount of Rs 21,000
The new Venue will get 3 accessories packs - Basic, Advance, Supreme, under which 47 accessories will be available New Hyundai Venue - these things make it special"