If you suspect that someone else in your name is using a mobile number, do not worry. Today we are going to tell you a way here, by which you will be able to find out whether another mobile number is running in your name. Let's know ...
The Department of Telecommunications has launched the tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in portal to curb spam and fraud calls. Through this, you can know who is using your mobile number in your name. You can also file a complaint in this regard.
Know how to do it
- To know who is using your mobile number, first of all, visit the website tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
- Enter your mobile number here. Now you will have an OTP, enter that
- By doing so, a list will appear in which all those numbers are active in your name.
- In that list, you can report any number according to you.
- Note: For your information, let us know that this portal of DoT is available in some circles. It is expected that this portal will soon be introduced in all circles of the country.