WhatsApp Tips and Tricks: WhatsApp is the most used messaging app in the world. This is the reason that there are a lot of tips and tricks related to this app on the internet. Today we are going to tell you about a special trick related to WhatsApp, with the help of which you will be able to read messages without opening WhatsApp and you will not need to open the app again and again. Let's know about this trick...
Read WhatsApp Messages like this without opening the app
- Long press on the home screen of your smartphone
- You will find many options on the screen, among them tap on Widgets
- After clicking on Widgets, you will again get the list of shortcuts
- search WhatsApp from
- From the WhatsApp widget, tap on 4 x 1 WhatsApp
- After doing this, the visit of WhatsApp will be set on the home screen.
- From here you will be able to read any message without opening the app
- WhatsApp Web users can read messages without opening the chat
If you want to read messages on WhatsApp Web without opening the chat, all you have to do is move the mouse cursor over that chat window. After this, you will see the message written in the floating box at the bottom. In this way, you can read WhatsApp messages without opening the app.
An upcoming feature of WhatsApp
Let us tell you that the messaging app WhatsApp is working on a special feature, which is named Voice Message Transcription. With the arrival of this feature, the user will get the facility to translate from one language to another. This will greatly benefit the user. This information has been received from a report by Web beta Info.
WhatsApp has not yet given any indication about the launch of this feature. But it is being speculated that the Voice Message Transcription feature will be rolled out to all users next month.