One of the great features of WhatsApp is WhatsApp Sticker. Through these stickers, you can express your point in fewer words. These stickers can be easily downloaded from Google Play Store. But no such feature has come on WhatsApp's platform yet, with the help of which you can convert your photo into a sticker. If you want to send WhatsApp stickers made of your picture to your friends or family, then we will tell you about a special trick (Whatsapp Tricks In Hindi). With the help of this trick, you will be able to make a sticker of the photo of your choice. Let's know the full way...
Make a Whatsapp Sticker of your picture like this
- To make your own Whatsapp Sticker, first, download the Sticker Maker app on your phone.
- Now you will open the app, then you will get the option of Create New Sticker Pack on your screen, click on it
- Name your sticker pack here
- After doing this, the folder of the sticker pack will be created, click on it
- Here you will see a lot of boxes, click on any one of them
- Now click on the open gallery option and tap on any one picture
- Edit the photo here and click on save sticker
- By doing this the sticker of the photo of your choice will be created.
- You can share this sticker with your friends and family
This feature was released for iOS beta users
For your information, let us tell you that WhatsApp some time ago rolled out the Disappearing Messages feature for iOS beta users called View Once. Shared videos and photos automatically disappear when this feature is activated.
According to a report by Web Beta Info, when the Disappearing messages feature is activated, the sent message will be automatically deleted from the user's phone as well as the receiver's device. Along with this, users will also get information like when the message was delivered and when it was seen by going to the Message Info option.