Samsung Galaxy F62 launched in India with a 7,000mAh battery! Click here to know more about it

67


The Samsung Galaxy F62 has been launched via a Livestream as the company's latest model in the F-series introduced in October last year in India. The new Samsung phone has a hole-punch display design and features quad rear cameras. The Galaxy F62 comes with an octa-core Exynos 9825 SoC, which debuted in 2019 with the Galaxy Note 10 series. Samsung Galaxy F62 highlights include its 7,000mAh battery, up to 8GB of RAM, and the latest One UI 3.1.



Samsung Galaxy F62 Price in India, Launch Offer Samsung Galaxy F62 price in

India is Rs 23,999 for the base 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant, while the 8GB RAM + 128GB model is priced at Rs 25,999. The phone comes in Laser Blue, Laser Green, and Laser Gray color options. It will be available for purchase through Flipkart and Samsung India online stores as well as Reliance Digital, Jio retail stores, and will also be available for purchase from select retail stores from 22 February, 12 noon (noon).

The launch offer on the Samsung Galaxy F62 includes a Rs 3,000 cashback on recharge discount coupons and a Reliance Partner brand coupon of Rs 7,000 for Jio customers. A cashback offer of Rs 2,500 was also announced for ICICI bank card and EMI. The phone also comes with the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Program, under which customers can avail of the Galaxy F62 by paying 70 percent of their price. After one year, customers will get the option to return the device to upgrade to the latest Galaxy Series smartphone or choose the same device by paying the remaining 30 percent of the price.

Samsung Galaxy F62 Specification

Dual-SIM (Nano) The Samsung Galaxy F62 runs on Android 11 with One UI 3.1 and has a 6.7-inch full-HD + (1080x2400) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O display. It is powered by Exynos 9825 SoC, with up to 8GB of RAM. The Galaxy F62 has a quad rear camera setup with a 64-megapixel Sony IMX682 primary sensor, a 12-megapixel secondary sensor with a 123-degree field-of-view ultra-wide-angle lens, 5-megapixel Includes macro shooter and a 5-megapixel depth sensor.

For selfies and video chat, the Samsung Galaxy F62 has a 32-megapixel camera sensor. Both front and rear cameras come with 4K video recording support.

Samsung Galaxy F62 has 128GB onboard storage which is expandable through a microSD card (up to 1TB). Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS / A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C and 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone also has an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, and proximity sensor in addition to a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. It packs a 7,000mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging which takes 2 hours to fully charge. The battery also supports reverse charging. Apart from this, the phone has a 9.5 mm thickness and 218 grams weight.