Free Netflix has started in India. It has been introduced under the StreamFest offer. Netflix's Free Weekend is opening at 12.01 pm on 4 December and will continue until 11.59 pm on 6 December.
Netflix will be free for 48 hours
Netflix, the world's largest streaming service, has announced a free streaming service for 48 hours. In such a situation, Netflix users will be able to watch movies and shows for free. During this time, users will be able to watch videos in standard definition streaming (SD). Netflix Basic plan has an initial price of Rs 499. Apart from this, users will be able to watch free Netflix in limited number. Netflix's Free Weekend was announced in October by Chief Product Officer Greg Peter. During this, he said that the user will not have to attach a payment card to watch free Netflix.
Will not pay extra money
During this stream fest of Netflix, anyone in India can watch premium content of Netflix. No extra money will have to be paid for this. However, for this, the user has to sign-up through his email ID or number.
How to watch free Netflix
- The first thing to do is to visit Netflix.com/StreamFest.
- You can also download it from the Android app.
- If you are not signed in or already an account, you will have to sign up.
- To see free Netflix, a reminder can be set by going to Netflix.com/StreamFest.
- Free Netflix will be able to watch smartphones, TVs, iOS devices, gaming consoles everywhere.