Mango Milk Cake Ingredients
1/2 liter milk
1 ripe mango
4 tsp sugar
1/3 cup chopped dry fruits (cashews, almonds, pistachios, raisins)
1/2 cup Coconut Boora
4 tsp mawa (optional)
1/3 tsp cardamom powder
3 tsp milk powder
Mango Milk Cake Recipe
1. Cut the mango into small pieces.
2. After this, make it puree by putting it in the mixer.
3. Now heat the milk in a thick bottom pot. You have to keep it running continuously. After 10-12 minutes it will start to thicken.
4. When the milk is slightly thick, add mawa, mango puree, milk powder and sugar to it and mix it well. You have to cook it while stirring for 2-3 minutes.
5. Now add cardamom powder, coconut boora and chopped dry fruits and thicken. Turn off the gas after running for 5 minutes.
6. Now take it out in a plate. Add chopped dry fruits on top.