PAN card correction online PAN card is one of the important documents. This document is used from opening an account in a bank to filing an income tax return. In such a situation, it is very important to have the correct information on the PAN card. Many times, there is a mistake while applying for a PAN card from us, although we can rectify the mistake made in the PAN card at home.
How to rectify this mistake in PAN card
- To improve PAN card, first of all, visit the NSDL website https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html
- Here you will see the last option Changes or Correction in existing PAN Data / Reprint of PAN Card, tap on it
- Now submit the information and captcha sought
- Then upload Aadhaar or other documents as proof
- You will be asked to pay
- After payment, you will get the reference number and transaction number. Save them and keep them. Now a form will appear in front of you, in which you will have to enter the information, which you want to improve
After some time you will have a PAN card with the correct information.
Important information: To get a copy of the PAN card with the correct information, you will have to pay Rs 106.90. If you do not want to get a copy of the PAN card, you can download the digital copy on your phone. You will not have to pay any charge for this.
Last date for linking Aadhaar to PAN card
For your information, let us know that the Government of India has extended the deadline for linking PAN cards with the Aadhaar card. The Income Tax Department has shared this information by tweeting. The deadline for linking the PAN card with the Aadhaar card has been extended to 30 June 2021. Earlier, it was March 31, 2021. The Government of India has taken this step given the problems caused by the coronavirus epidemic.