Four models of the Apple iPhone 13 series have been launched in India. Whose price is between Rs 69900 to Rs 1,79,900? In such a situation, everyone can't buy a new iPhone 13 by spending lakhs of rupees. However, old Apple iPhone users can avail of the Apple Trade-in offer and buy the new iPhone 13 smartphone at a discount of around Rs 58,000. This offer is for iPhone 8 and higher versions. In this offer, a chance to buy the new iPhone 13 is being given at a discount of $110 to $790.
Which iPhone models can be availed
- If you want to take advantage of the Apple Trade-in offer, then you have to visit the official website of Apple.
- After that click on https://secure2.store.apple.com/shop/eligibility/upgradeEligibilitySignInOptions?_np=standard/home/shop_iphone/family/iphone_13. From where you will be able to check on which iPhone you can enjoy the Apple Trade-in policy.
- For this, you have to sign in with Apple ID. Also, the option of Chat Now and Calling has been given.
- Then you have to answer some questions related to the phone. In this, you will have to tell about the brand name, model, and condition.
- After this, you will get to know about the cost of your old phone. Then the users will have to confirm the Apple Trade-in policy.
- After this, the Apple team will collect your old phone within 14 days.
- After this, the new iPhone 13 will be delivered.
iPhone 13 lineup price
- 128 GB - Rs 69900
- 256 GB - Rs 79900
- 512 GB - Rs 99900
- 128 GB - Rs 79900
- 256 GB - Rs 89900
- 512 GB - Rs 109900
iPhone 13 Pro
- 128GB - Rs 1,19,900
- 256GB - Rs 1,29,900
- 512GB - Rs 1,49,900
- 1TB - Rs 1,69,900
iPhone 13 Pro Max
- 256GB - Rs 1,39,900
- 512GB - Rs 1,59,900
- 1TB - Rs 1,79,900