Due to the Corona epidemic, these games are being organized a year late, in which more than 11000 athletes from 206 countries are showing their stamina to win medals in 339 events of 33 sports. This time 127 athletes are participating from India's side. The Tokyo Olympics has started and in this, the players of the Indian team will be seen showing their strength in these games on Saturday.
- Women's 10m Air Rifle, Qualification - 5 am, Final - 7 am
Players- Elavenil Valarivan, Apurvi Chandela
- Men's 10m Air Pistol, Qualification - 9 am, Final - 12 am
Players: Abhishek Verma, Saurabh Chaudhary
- Mixed team last-16, from 6 am
Players: Deepika Kumari and Praveen Jadhav
- Women's 49kg Final - 10:20 am
Player: Mirabai Chanu
- Men's Team: Pool A, 6:30 AM vs New Zealand
- Women's team: Pool A, 5:15 am vs. the Netherlands
- Men's singles, round one, 8 a.m.
Players: Sumit Nagal vs Dennis Istomin
- Women's Singles, 48kg, Final-32, 7:30 am
Players: Sushila Devi vs Eva Csernowicz
- Lightweight Men's Doubles Sculls Heat-2: From 7:30 AM onwards,
Players: Arjun Lal and Arvind Singh
- Mixed doubles, last-16, 8:30 am
Players: Manika Batra and Achanta Sharath Kamal.
- Women's singles, 1:00 pm
Players: Manika Batra vs Ho Tin Tin, Surtitha Mukherjee vs Linda Bergstrom.
- Men's Doubles Group A from 8:30 am onwards
Players: Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty vs. Lee Yang and Wang Chi-lin
- Men's Singles Group-D from 9:30 am
Players: B. Sai Praneeth vs. Misha Zilberman
- Men's Welterweight Final-32, from 3:55, am,
- Players: Vikas Krishnan vs. Sivonrates vs. Okazawa