IPL auction on 19 December, these 5 players can be the most expensive bid, No.2 RCB purchase ...
The next season of India's most famous T20 league IPL is about to start soon. Let us know that the IPL auction is to be held in Kolkata on December 19. Where many teams including Royal Challengers Bangalore can bid expensive on foreign players.
1. Glenn Maxwell: this Australian all-rounder has had a great performance in IPL including T20 cricket and that is why Glenn Maxwell can also be the most expensive bid in the IPL 2020 auction.
2. Eoin Morgan : Virat Kohli's team Royal Challengers Bangalore would like to carve out a middle-order batsman in the IPL auction and a player better than Eoin Morgan will hardly be there for them. Let us tell you that Morgan can also prove to be the most expensive player of IPL auction.
3. Robin Uthappa : Robin Uthappa will be a part of the IPL auction to be held on December 19 after being released by the team of friends Kolkata Knight Riders. Where big teams like Mumbai Indians and Rajasthan Royals can bid crores on them.
4. Jason Roy: With his explosive batting, Jason Roy, who rocked the World Cup 2019, would like to buy almost all the teams in the IPL auction. Explain that Jason Roy plays the role of an opener.
5. Jimmy Neesham: New Zealand cricket team player has had a great performance in international cricket for the last few days and that is why this player would like to buy IPL teams for crores of rupees in IPL auction.