This time the IPL (IPL 2020) looks very interesting. New stars are being seen match by match. Match by match big teams is surrendering even after registering big wins. Even after 12 matches, the dominance of any one team has not been seen. The condition is that after every match, there is a big upsurge in the points table. For example, after winning against Rajasthan Royals on Wednesday, the Kolkata Knight Riders team rose from seventh to second. Match by match, a new team is reaching the top in the points table. 4 out of 8 teams have 4-4 points in their account. While the remaining 4 teams have 2-2 points in their account. Let's have a look at the points table ... (Photo- @IPL)
1. Delhi Capitals: Delhi team is currently on top. Delhi has won 2 out of 3 matches so far. Delhi is currently at the forefront in terms of the net run rate (0.483). So despite 4 points, it is on top. (Photo- @ ShreyasIyer15)
2. Kolkata Knight Riders: After winning against Rajasthan Royals, the team of Kolkata Knight Riders rose from seventh to second. KKR also has 4 digits in its account. But he is slightly behind Delhi in terms of net run rate (0.117). (Photo- @KKR)
3.Rajasthan Royals: As usual, Rajasthan's team, which came on the field with an army of young players, lost in the third match after winning 2 consecutive matches. So his net run rate came down to minus (-0.219). In such a situation, even after 4 points, the team is at number three. (Photo-RR)
4. Royal Challengers Bangalore: Virat Kohli's team also has 4 points in their account after winning 2 matches. But after the crushing defeat against Punjab, his team's net run rate (-1.45) is very poor. He will have to improve the net run rate in the upcoming matches.
5.Kings XI Punjab: Everyone has high expectations from the team of Punjab, who came on the field this time under the captaincy of KL Rahul and coaching of Anil Kumble. So far this team has lost 2 out of three matches. At present, Punjab has 2 digits in its account.
6. Mumbai Indians: Four-time champion Rohit Sharma's team has also won only one match in 3. His team also could not do much better. It is a matter of relief that Mumbai's net run rate is still in plus.
7. Sunrisers Hyderabad: Sunrisers have also won only 1 so far. David Warner currently has 2 digits in his account.
8. Chennai Super Kings: No one may believe it but it is true. This time Dhoni's team is at the bottom of the IPL at number 8. Till now Chennai has won only one match.