On holiday day, everyone wants to eat something special, if you too are worried about what to prepare for breakfast, then today we have brought you the recipe of Baby Corn Spicy, Baby Corn Spicy would be very tasty in food. And you can easily make it at home. Everyone wants to eat this recipe.
- Baby Corn - 500 grams (cut into 1-2 inches)
- Corn flour - 2 tablespoons
- Maida - 2 tablespoons
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Ginger-garlic paste - 2 tablespoons
- Salt - as per taste
- Onion - 1 (roughly chopped)
- Capsicum - 1 (roughly chopped)
- Green chili - 2 (finely chopped)
- Oil - 1 cup
- Chili Sauce - 4 tsp
- Tomato sauce - 3 tsp
- White Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Soya Sauce - 1 tsp
- Ajinomoto - 1/2 tsp
- White paper powder - 1 tsp
To make baby corn spicy, first of all, make a thin batter by mixing salt, 2 tablespoons maida, 2 tablespoons cornflour and 1/2 cup of water as per taste.
Heat the oil in the pan. Now dip baby corn slices in maida mixture and fry crispy and golden brown. After frying, take it out on absorbent paper, so that the extra oil comes out.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in another pan. Add 2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste and fry it. Then add chopped 1 onion, 2 green chilies, and 1 capsicum and cook it.
Rajasthan Tourism App - Welcomes to the land of Sun, Sand and adventures