Whenever a special event is held at home, cheese is included in the meal. You must have tasted Paneer Tikka as a starter, but have you ever tasted Chutney Paneer. Today in this episode, we have brought you a Recipe to make Chutney Paneer whose spicy taste makes it a great starter.
- Paneer 300 grams
- Mango Papad 18-20
- Ginger 1/2 inch
- Green Chili 2
- Onion 1
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Banana leaves 2
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- Fresh Green Coriander 1 cup
- Oatmeal 1 tablespoon
- clove 7
Salt as per taste
- 1 lemon juice
To make chutney paneer, first prepare the chutney. To make chutney, grind the mint leaves, coriander, lentils, garlic, ginger, green chilies in a grinder. Now add chopped onion, 4-5 tablespoons water, and salt in four pieces and grind it once more.
To make Chutney Paneer, your chutney is ready, take out this chutney in a bowl, add lemon juice and mix it well. Cut the cheese long into thick slices and make a small cut in the middle on each slice.
- Place 2 pieces of mango papad in a slice of a cheese slice. After this, thoroughly coat the chutney on each slice.
- Now put a nonstick pan on the gas, add oil to it. When the oil is hot, place a piece of banana leaves on the worktop, place a slice of cheese on each piece and fold the leaves to make them like a pocket.
- Now roast them till the bottom becomes golden brown. After that, flip it to the other side and bake it the same way.
Turn off the gas and open the pocket and serve the cheese out of it. You can also garnish with sliced lemon pieces.