The weather is starting to cool down, which further enhances the evening tea. But if you get something in snacks with this tea, then the fun of tea increases even more. So today, in this episode, we have brought you the recipe for making 'Raw Banana Mint Cutlet' which is an instant snack, and everyone will like it. So let's know about its recipe.
- 4 raw bananas
- 4 Potatoes
- Half cup maida/gram flour
- One and a half tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Amchoor Powder
- 2 tsp mint leaves (dried and crushed)
- A little bit of green coriander (chopped)
1 cup semolina
Salt as per taste
Oil as needed for frying
Add water, raw bananas, and potatoes as needed in the cooker and cook till 3 whistles come.
- Peel the bananas and potatoes when cooled.
- Mash bananas and potatoes with Potato Masher.
Add salt, all the powdered spices, coriander, crushed mint, and maida/gram flour and mix well.
Make a medium size cutlet by applying a little oil on the palms and taking potato-banana mixture.
- Wrap these cutlets well in semolina.
- Put oil in a nonstick pan and bake the cutlets on a low flame till they become golden and crispy on both sides.
Serve with green chutney.