1. Mandal Commission came into force during the tenure of which Prime Minister?
Answer - VP Singh Singh
2. The father of the Green Revolution in India
Answer - M.S. Swaminathan
3. What is Sars?
Answer - Disease caused by a virus
4. What is Godhra Kand famous for?
Answer - To burn people in the train
5. Who was the last Mughal ruler?
Answer - Bahadur Shah Zafar
6. Who opposed the Sati system the most?
Answer - Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
7. Why Demand Draft is crossed?
Answer - So that payment can be made through a bank account only.
8. Where does Pushkar Mela take place?
Answer - Ajmer
9. India is ranked in the world in terms of area.
10. Zakir Hussain is related.
Answer - With Tabla
11. Where was the Azad Hind Fauj established?
Answer - Singapore
12. When is the millet crop harvested?
Answer - October - November
13. Eskimo's houses are built in.
Answer - Snow
14. Which was the capital of India before Delhi.
Answer - Calcutta