Women troubled by hanging stomachs, to get rid of this problem, do 4 yoga asanas daily for some time as told by the experts in the article.
Belly fat increases with many factors, including poor diet, lack of exercise, and stress. Also, genetics cannot be ruled out as a cause of body weight, as it makes one more vulnerable to certain conditions such as diabetes or obesity. But don't worry because a healthy lifestyle is a mantra that shapes us.
If you follow unhealthy eating habits, disturbed sleep patterns, and sedentary life, you invite obesity and belly fat. The fat stored around the belly is considered the most stubborn and the most difficult to get rid of. But, don't be disheartened as belly fat can be targeted through some specific yoga asanas. Yoga elevates the heart rate and helps you burn calories.
Today we have brought some such yogasanas for you, with the help of which you can get rid of the stubborn fat deposited on the stomach. Yoga Master, Philanthropist, Religious Guru, and Lifestyle Coach Grand Master Aksharis telling us about these Yogasanas. Hold each of the following asanas for 30 seconds, and repeat for up to 3 sets. Practice the Pranayama technique for 5 minutes daily.
In Sanskrit, 'Kapal' means skull and 'Bhati' means 'to shine/light'. Hence Kapalbhati Pranayama is also known as Skull Shining Breathing Technique.
Method to do
- Sit in any comfortable posture (such as Sukhasana, Ardhapadmasana, or Padmasana).
- Straighten your back and close your eyes.
- Place the palms on your knees in an upward-facing posture.
- Inhale normally and focus on exhaling with a short, rhythmic, and vigorous breath.
- Use your abdomen to forcefully push all the air out of the diaphragm and lungs.
- When you decompress your abdomen, breathing happens automatically.
Doing Vasisthasana helps in toning the body. You can do this asana at home. By doing Vasisthasana daily, you can easily reduce the fat of hands along with stubborn deposits on the stomach. This asana strengthens your legs, arms, and abdominal muscles.
Method to do
- Start it with a plank.
- Keeping the left palm firmly on the ground, lift your right hand off the floor.
- Turn the whole body to the right and lift the right leg off the floor and place it on top of your left leg.
- Raise the right arm and point your fingers upward.
- Make sure that both the knees, heels, and feet are in contact with each other and both the arms and shoulders are in a straight line.
- Turn your head and look at your right hand.
- Stay in the posture for some time.
- Repeat the same on the left side.
By doing this daily, belly fat can be reduced rapidly. Naukasana helps to strengthen the abdominal muscles and works to relax your lower back. Along with this, problems like constipation are removed by doing Naukasana and it also helps in improving digestion.
Method to do
- Lie down on your back.
- Raise your upper and lower body to create balance.
- The toes should be aligned with your eyes.
- Keep knees and back straight.
- Keep the arms parallel to the ground and spread straight.
- Tighten the abdominal muscles.
- Straighten the back.
- Inhale and exhale normally.
Equilibrium - Plank Pose
By doing balancing postures daily, one gets rid of belly fat. It also strengthens the thighs, arms and shoulders, strengthens the spine and abdominal muscles, and builds the core muscles. At the same time, it improves the balance of the nervous system, energizes the whole body, and creates a sense of positivity.
Method to do
- To do this, move on your stomach.
- Place palms under your shoulders and lift your upper body, pelvis, and knees.
- Use your toes to grip the floor and keep your knees straight.
- Make sure the knees, pelvis, and spine are in a straight line.
- Wrists should be placed just below the shoulders and your arms should be kept straight.
- Stay for a while in the last posture.
Inhale while lifting your body off the floor. If you hold the posture for a long time, then inhale and exhale normally.
When we incorporate yoga into our routine, make sure to also modify your diet to reduce unnecessary sugar use, include more soluble fiber, and limit your intake of carbs.
Studies show that 60% of the increased risk of obesity (in children) is due to the dangers of sugar-sweetened beverages. Eliminate sugary drinks, high-fat foods and instead go for extremely healthy fruits, and add fiber to the system. Protein boosts metabolism, which leads to less hunger. You can reduce belly fat in no time with a proper diet, lifestyle, good sleep, and yoga.