For how many people: 2
1-liter milk, 1 cup grated paneer, sugar to taste, 3-4 drops rose essence, 2 1/2 tsp peeled almond or cashew paste, few fresh rose petals, rose syrup, and long grated paneer to garnish For
- In a heavy-bottomed vessel, cook the milk on medium heat till it thickens.
- Then add almond or cashew paste to it and add sugar and cook for two to three minutes.
- Take it off the gas and keep it to cool down.
- When cool, add paneer and rose essence to it.
- Now blend in a blender and pour the mixture into the molds.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 8-9 hours.
- When set well, serve garnished with rose petals, rose syrup, and paneer.