For how many people : 3
- Paneer cubes chopped - 150 grams, soaked whole moong - 1 1/2 cups, pickle masala 2-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste, Crushed black pepper to taste, Oil 1 tbsp, Garlic 1 tbsp, Ginger finely chopped 1 inch, Onion sliced 2, Red chili powder 1 tsp, Red chili flakes 1/2 tsp, Green capsicum Chilli chopped 1, fresh coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Ginger coarsely chopped 1 inch, Green chilies coarsely chopped - 2, Red chili powder 1 tsp, Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp, Salt as per taste, Oil as required
- To make achari paneer, put paneer cubes in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, and pickle seasoning to it and mix.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Add garlic and ginger and fry for 30 seconds. Then add onions and fry till golden.
- Now add paneer cubes and cook. Add red chili powder, red chili flakes, green capsicum, mix and cook for one to two minutes. Then add green coriander.
- Put the achari paneer in a bowl and allow it to cool. To make cheela, put whole moong, ginger, green chili, red chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt in a mixer jar and grind them coarsely with water as required, and put them in another bowl.
- Heat a nonstick pan. Pour a spoonful of batter on it. Cook on both sides.
- Remove from the pan and keep it on a plate. Place achari paneer stuffing in it and fold it.
- Serve hot.