Eating and drinking cold things is something else in the summer season. Demand for mango shakes, ice cream, and custard increases in the market this season. You can also prepare them at home. It is very easy to make a custard, especially at home.
It can be prepared in very few materials. Generally, people have heard of fruit custard, but bread custard can also be made at home. It is also very tasty to eat. The best thing is that Brad will like to eat custard from elders to children.
So let us show you the easy method of making bread custard today-
Method to prepare
- First, take a fresh braid and separate its edges with the help of a knife. If you want, you can make custard without removing the edges of the braid, but when the custard is ready, then it will not look good when the edges of the braid are ready.
- After this, keep the milk in a pot to boil. Before boiling the milk, separate 3 tablespoons of milk in advance. Keep in mind that raw milk is not to be used to make a custard. Boil the milk beforehand.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of custard to the separated milk and dissolve it well. Take care not to allow lumps of custard powder to form. You will find custard in many flavors in the market, you can choose any flavor according to your choice.
- Now, when the boiled milk starts boiling, add sugar to it and mix the custard mixed with the milk separately. Cook this mixture for 1 minute.
- When the mixture is well cooked, it will thicken. If this happens, you can remove it from the heat. Now you add 5 drops of Rose Essence or Vanilla Essence in it.
- Spread the bread in a large bowl and pour this mixture over it. You can also put the mixture on two different layers of bread. For this, you put the custard on the first layer and then put the second braid and put the custard on it as well.
- Lastly, you can garnish the bread custard with dry fruits and keep it in the fridge for at least 2 hours. You can serve it when it is cold.
Brad Custard Recipe Card
Learn how to make bread custard in easy steps.
Total Time: 30 min
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
Cooking Level: Medium
- 8-10 brads
- 2 tablespoons custard powder
- 1/2 liter milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 drops daily essence
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dry fruits
Method to prepare
First, cut the edges of 8-10 braids and spread them in a large bowl.
After this, separate the milk a little and put the remaining milk on the gas, and boil it.
Add the custard to the separated milk and mix it well. Take care not to add lumps of custard to the milk.
When the milk is boiling, add sugar and custard solution to it. Now cook the milk till it becomes thick.
After this, spread the prepared custard solution on the bread and spread it and garnish it with dry fruit.
After doing so keep the custard in the fridge for about 2 hours and serve when it cools down.