The beauty of the face has reduced due to large open pores, so learn how to treat it at home for free with the help of aloe vera.
We all want flawless skin, but skin-related problems bother almost every woman. Hence, she applies multiple layers of makeup to get the look she wants. But despite the makeup, skin pain, which appears on the face, is the problem of large open pores. When this problem occurs, large pit-like pores appear on the face, which bothers women with oily skin a lot.
Due to the open pores on the skin, the face looks dull and old. Also, open pores collect dirt and get clogged. Clogging of pores leads to complications like pimples, blackheads, and overproduction of sebum. Apart from this, factors like stress, genetics, and unhealthy skin care methods also give rise to large open pores.
With age the skin loses its elasticity, making the condition worse. Although pores are important for hydrating the skin and removing toxins, enlarged pores can be a cause for concern. There are many ways to reduce skin pores. The market is flooded with products that claim to provide relief. But, why spend so much when you can get the solution at home for free?
Yes, we are telling you about Aloe Vera, you will get to see its plant in every house nowadays. Now you can easily shrink all the big pores by using homemade aloe vera treatment. In this article, we are going to share with you an aloe vera treatment to get rid of large open pores on your face. But first, here are some steps, by following which you can avoid big open pores on your face.
Some Steps to Avoid Large Open Pores
- Always look for skincare products that are suitable for your skin.
- Always apply sunscreen and cover your face whenever you go out.
- Exfoliate your skin at least 2 to 3 times a week to get rid of dirt and clogged pores.
- Wash your face twice daily to prevent impurities and product build-up.
- To avoid dryness, apply a good amount of moisturizer on your face every day before sleeping.
- Always clean the face thoroughly before sleeping, so that all the makeup is removed.
Lemon juice and Aloe Vera gel paste
- Aloe Vera Gel - 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
Method to prepare and apply
- First, take out the gel from the aloe vera leaf.
- Then put the aloe vera gel and lemon juice in a clean mixing bowl and mix well.
- Take a small amount of this paste and apply it all over your face.
- Massage the face with light hands for 4 to 5 minutes and leave it overnight.
- Wash your face after waking up in the morning and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a small amount of moisturizer to prevent dryness.
- Do this remedy daily at night before going to sleep, till the results are visible.
Lemon juice is an astringent, which easily tones your skin and shrinks all the big pores on your face. This paste also removes all the impurities accumulated in your pores and whitens your face. It protects your face from all the signs of aging and gives it a natural glow.
Aloe Vera Gel and Cucumber Paste
- Cucumber - 1
- Aloe Vera Gel - 1 tbsp
Method to prepare
- Peel the cucumber and cut it into small pieces.
- Then using a blender, blend the chopped cucumber and aloe vera gel.
- Wash the face thoroughly and apply this paste to the face.
- Then massage the face with light hands for 2 to 3 minutes and leave it overnight.
- In the morning, wash your face with cold water and pat it dry.
- Then apply any natural toner on the face followed by a regular moisturizer.
- Use this paste regularly every night until you see some changes on your face.
Aloe vera gel acts as a great moisturizer on the face, which easily tightens the pores of your skin. The high hydration level present in cucumber can easily clog the pores on your face. Apart from open pores, this paste also effectively treats facial acne, dark spots, and signs of aging.
You can also try one of these treatments of your choice to avoid open pores. Like every time, this time also we will tell you the same, although both these treatments are completely made from natural ingredients and they do not have any side effects. But still, before using it, do a patch test once.
Image Credit: Freepik.com & Shutterstock.com