If the face of the face has disappeared due to strong sunlight, then make this special face pack at home. Read this article to know how to make it.
In the summer season, due to strong sunlight and heat, skin withering is a common problem. In this season, due to lack of skin hydration, tan also disappears and its glue also disappears. In such a situation, you can get back the lost glow of your skin for free by adopting some home remedies.
Bollywood and TV actress SheebaAkashdeep has shared a post on her Instagram account, in which she has shown how to make a simple face pack at home, which will keep your skin hydrated and make it glow too.
Face mask to keep the skin hydrated and glowing
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Method to prepare
- First of all mash the bananas thoroughly.
- Now add honey to the mashed banana.
- After this, add olive oil to this mixture.
- Mix the mixture well and prepare a smooth paste.
- After this, you have to apply this homemade face pack to the face.
- After 20 minutes, wash the face with normal water.
- Do use this face pack 2 times a week.
Benefits of olive oil for skin
- Rich in antioxidants, olive oil is very beneficial for the skin. It does not allow free radicals to form and makes skin cells strong.
- If the hydration level of the skin is reduced due to strong sunlight in the summer season and it starts to look dry and dry lifeless, then applying olive oil makes it well moisturized.
- Olive oil boosts the collagen of the skin, causing skin tightening and the skin always looks youthful.
- If there is any wound on your skin or swelling due to an acne problem then applying olive oil reduces it because it has anti-inflammatory properties.
Benefits of banana for skin
- Bananas contain vitamin C and applying a banana face pack on the skin causes it to melt. Not only have this but applying bananas on the face also enhanced the color.
- If you are troubled by acne problems then you should apply a banana face pack because applying a banana face pack gives relief to this problem.
- Bananas also have anti-aging properties. If wrinkles are coming on the skin, then applying banana also reduces it.
- Banana deep moisturizes the skin as well. Therefore, if your skin is very dry, then you should apply banana on your face every day.
Benefits of honey for skin
- Honey has anti-inflammatory properties. If you have too many pimples on your face, applying honey reduces this problem.
- Honey is the best natural moisturizer for the skin. The humectants and emollient present in it protect the skin from being dry.
- Honey balances the pH level of the skin, with its use, you can protect the skin from many problems.