Whatever the season, people with oily skin can have the problem of acne and large pores at any time. Both these problems affect beauty. If you take proper care of your skin and keep it clean, then both these problems can be avoided to a great extent.
You will find many products in the market, which are specially made for the care of oily skin. But along with these products, you should also give natural treatment to your skin. For this, include pomegranate juice in your beauty routine.
In this regard, beauty expert Poonam Chugh says, 'From pomegranate juice to its peel, you can include in your skincare routine. It contains a wealth of antioxidants, which benefit the skin in many ways. '
Nutrients in Pomegranate
- Pomegranate contains Punicic acid, which keeps the skin hydrated.
- Pomegranate contains omega-3 fatty acids, due to which the skin remains soft.
- Pomegranate contains the phenolic compound, which acts as a sunscreen on the skin.
- Pomegranate contains vitamin C, it increases the production of college in the skin and also enhances the complexion.
Pomegranate face toner
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp rose water
Method to prepare and apply
- Take out the juice of pomegranate. Do not throw away the pulp after extracting the juice.
- Now fill pomegranate juice in a spray bottle. Add rose water and lemon juice to it.
- Mix it well and spray it on the face.
How to use this face toner
- After applying pomegranate face toner, lightly massage the face with it.
- Keep massaging until the skin absorbs the juice.
- After that clean your face with rose water.
Tip- Pomegranate is sweet so after using this face toner you will feel a little stickiness.
- 1 tsp pomegranate juice
- 1 tsp pomegranate juice pulp
- 1 teaspoon oatmeal powder
Method to prepare
- Mix pomegranate juice and its pulp.
- Add oatmeal powder to it.
- Scrub the face with this mixture for 2 minutes.
Tip- If your skin is dry or in combination, then you should also mix a little curd in it. This exfoliates the skin very well.
Pomegranate face pack
- 1 tbspbesan
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate juice
- a pinch of turmeric
Method to prepare
- Take gram flour, pomegranate juice, and turmeric powder in a bowl.
- Mix this mixture well.
- With the help of a brush, apply this homemade face pack on the face and neck.
- Wash the face after 20 minutes.
Benefit- This face pack will reduce the problem of large pores. The skin will tighten and the face will start glowing.
For what type of skin is this beauty routine best?
Poonam says, 'If you have oily skin and have a problem of large pores, then you must include pomegranate juice in your skin beauty routine.'
Benefits of including pomegranate in the skin beauty routine-
- The biggest feature of pomegranate juice is that it is anti-aging. This reduces the fine lines of the face.
- Pomegranate juice is anti-inflammatory. If there is a problem of acne on the skin and there is pain due to inflammation in them, then applying pomegranate juice provides relief.
- Pomegranate juice has the power to protect the skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun. If you have the problem of tanning, then it also goes away with it.
- Pomegranate juice controls the oil released from the skin and keeps it hydrated.
Note- If you have sensitive skin then you should first talk to a skin expert and then try this beauty routine.